Sunday, July 24, 2011

Okay I know what this blog should be about:

it should be about.... wait for it... wait for it... It's ... A naaa I lost it oh well maybe shans has an Idea no wait now I know: Randomness!

Ok here's my list of ideas:


  • a newspaper like blog
  • a gossip blog
  • a photo marathon 
  • a fan page
  • a gallery of photos, art, and stuff we r proud of
  • a  chat blog
  • a joke blog
  • a mythical blog
  • a weird blog 
  • a thoughts blog 
  • a recipe blog
  • a creative crafts blog
  • a bored blog 
  • a friends blog
  • a whatever blog
So I was just brain storming here so most of these ideas r pretty bad but there might be something in here we can use! 

please state ur ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment